Buleleng News


 For his participation in handling Covid-19 patients through the provision of centralized isolation facilities (Isoters) for patients with mild symptoms (OTG-GR), the Covid-19 Handling Task Force (Satgas) Kab. Buleleng expressed his deepest appreciation for Kodim 1609/Buleleng led by Dandim Lt. Col. Muhammad Windra Lisrianto. This appreciation was conveyed by the Coordinator for the Data and Information Division of the Covid-19 Task Force Kab. Buleleng Ketut Suwarmawan through his press release on Monday (2/8).

Furthermore, Suwarmawan applauds the efforts of Kodim 1609/Buleleng, through Battalion 900/Raider of the Kubuaddan Village Assistance Company in providing Isoter places for OTG-GR patients in Kab. Buleleng. The Isoter place currently accommodates 46 OTG-GR patients.

In addition, he also offered prayers for several officers from the TNI and Polri elements who were exposed to Covid-19 while on duty at the Undiksha Jinengdalem Campus Isoter so that they could recover quickly and be able to return to their duties as before. Suwarmawan also said that those who served at the

Meanwhile, related to the latest Covid-19 development data, there are new confirmations of 68 people consisting of 8 people from Buleleng Subdistrict, 7 people from Busungbiu Subdistrict, 1 person in Gerokgak Subdistrict, 1 person in Kubuaddan Subdistrict, 30 people in Sawan Subdistrict, 5 people in Seririt Subdistrict, and Sukaasada Subdistrict. 5 people, and Tejakula District 11 people. Died as many as 8 people.

While the recovery reached 116 people, consisting of 10 people from Banjar Subdistrict, 40 people from Buleleng Subdistrict, 1 person from Busungbiu Subdistrict, 2 people from Gerokgak Subdistrict, 8 people from KubuAddan Subdistrict, 27 people from Sawan Subdistrict, 6 people from Seririt Subdistrict, 16 people from Sukasada Subdistrict, and 16 people from Sukasada Subdistrict. Tejakula 6 people.

Cumulatively, there were 7,317 confirmed cases, 5,911 people recovered, 301 people died, 1,094 people were being treated in Buleleng and 11 people were being treated outside Buleleng. (can)For his participation in handling Covid-19 patients through the provision of centralized isolation facilities (Isoters) for patients with mild symptoms (OTG-GR), the Covid-19 Handling Task Force (Satgas) Kab. Buleleng expressed his deepest appreciation for Kodim 1609/Buleleng led by Dandim Lt. Col. Muhammad Windra Lisrianto. This appreciation was conveyed by the Coordinator for the Data and Information Division of the Covid-19 Task Force Kab. Buleleng Ketut Suwarmawan through his press release on Monday (2/8).

Furthermore, Suwarmawan applauds the efforts of Kodim 1609/Buleleng, through Battalion 900/Raider of the Kubuaddan Village Assistance Company in providing Isoter places

In addition, he also offered prayers for several officers from the TNI and Polri elements who were exposed to Covid-19 while on duty at the Undiksha Jinengdalem Campus Isoter so that they could recover quickly and be able to return to their duties as before. Suwarmawan also said that those who served at the Isoter site had been tested for antigen regularly.

Meanwhile, related to the latest Covid-19 development data, there are new confirmations of 68 people consisting of 8 people from Buleleng Subdistrict, 7 people from Busungbiu Subdistrict, 1 person in Gerokgak Subdistrict, 1 person in Kubuaddan Subdistrict, 30 people in Sawan Subdistrict, 5 people in Seririt Subdistrict, and Sukaasada Subdistrict. 5 people, and Tejakula District 11 people. Died as many as 8 people.

While the recovery reached 116 people, consisting of 10 people from Banjar Subdistrict, 40 people from Buleleng Subdistrict, 1 person from Busungbiu Subdistrict, 2 people from Gerokgak Subdistrict, 8 people from KubuAddan Subdistrict, 27 people from Sawan Subdistrict, 6 people from Seririt Subdistrict, 16 people from Sukasada Subdistrict, and 16 people from Sukasada Subdistrict. Tejakula 6 people.

Cumulatively, there were 7,317 confirmed cases, 5,911 people recovered, 301 people died, 1,094 people were being treated in Buleleng and 11 people were being treated outside Buleleng. (can)Meanwhile, related to the latest Covid-19 development data, there are new confirmations of 68 people consisting of 8 people from Buleleng Subdistrict, 7 people from Busungbiu Subdistrict, 1 person in Gerokgak Subdistrict, 1 person in Kubuaddan Subdistrict, 30 people in Sawan Subdistrict, 5 people in Seririt Subdistrict, and Sukaasada Subdistrict. 5 people, and Tejakula District 11 people. Died as many as 8 people.

While the recovery reached 116 people, consisting of 10 people from Banjar Subdistrict, 40 people from Buleleng Subdistrict, 1 person from Busungbiu Subdistrict, 2 people from Gerokgak Subdistrict, 8 people from KubuAddan Subdistrict, 27 people from Sawan Subdistrict, 6 people from Seririt Subdistrict, 16 people from Sukasada Subdistrict, and 16 people from Sukasada Subdistrict. Tejakula 6 people.

Cumulatively, there were 7,317 confirmed cases, 5,911 people recovered, 301 people died, 1,094 people were being treated in Buleleng and 11 people were being treated outside Buleleng. Meanwhile, the role of the Buleleng Regency Government (Pemkab) in lightening the burden of daily life during the Covid-19 pandemic is indeed highly expected by the people of Buleleng. Various social assistances have also been distributed, both from the central, provincial and regional governments.

To support the cooperation movement, the Department of Food Security and Fisheries (DKPP) of Buleleng Regency allocates a budget for the Sustainable Food Garden Program (P2L) to women farmer groups (KWT) in Buleleng Regency.

Head of the Buleleng DKPP, I Gede Putra Aryana, S.Sos., MAP when confirmed at his office, Monday (2/8), explained that 24 KWT were allocated P2L activities through Deconcentration funds or APBN and non-physical DAK for Food Security. “P2L for the growth stage includes twenty KWT and the other 4 KWT is the development stage. This will run in 2021," he explained.

He added, specifically for the growth stage from central funds, as

Regarding the technicalities, the Head of the District Office, Putra Aryana, said that every KWT in the village must have 5 acres of unproductive land and 2 acres of KWT in the urban village, and have been included in the simultaneous data. "For KWT who want to get the P2L program, they can register their group with a proposal to the DKPP Buleleng," he said.

It was further explained that each KWT who had received the P2L program was given a target yield of 1 tonne within 1 year. If the target has not been achieved, it will immediately evaluate the obstacles experienced. “We monitor its progress every month, so KWT reports the results of its plant development to us. Both in the form of images and data," he explained.

Kadis Putra Aryana hopes that through this P2L program, it can help the community for food security during a pandemic and activities using yards for food can be passed on to other communities.

"The harvest from KWT can be used directly by the group, it is also permissible to sell it, including also made into processed products," he concluded.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.