Buleleng News


 Buleleng Hospital Receives Assistance for 55 Oxygen T
ube Units

The Buleleng Regency Regional General Hospital (RSUD) received 50 units of oxygen cylinder assistance for the treatment of Covid-19 patients. The assistance was obtained from the Bank Indonesia Social Program Assistance. This was stated by the President Director of RSUD Kab. Buleleng Putu Arya Nugraha on Monday, (27/9).

Furthermore, Arya explained that the total amount of assistance received was Rp. 225,000,000. In addition to the 50 units, his party also obtained 5 more units from the Bali Provincial Health Office.

According to Arya, the assistance is very helpful for the operation of the District Hospital. Buleleng in providing oxygen for Covid-19 patients. This is because previously the Indonesian Ministry of Health has provided 1 unit of oxygen generator so that for the distribution of oxygen supply, it can use the oxygen cylinder. Especially when there is an increase in cases.

In the future, for the sake of resource efficiency, his party will increase the supervision and repair of the oxygen generator installation circuit so that the oxygen stock can be supplied optimally.


PLTU Celukan Bawang security guard becomes a pilot project for the Buleleng security guard Covid-19 task force

As one of the efforts to support increased discipline in the application of the Covid-19 health protocol (Prokes), the Deputy Regent of Buleleng, dr. I Nyoman Sutjidra, Sp.OG welcomed the implementation of the Establishment of the Covid-19 Security Unit (Satpam) in Buleleng Regency by the Head of the Buleleng Police, AKBP Andrian Pramudianto, SIK, SH., M.Si at the Celukan Bawang PLTU, Gerokgak District, Monday, ( 27/9).

Deputy Regent Sutjidra considered that the establishment of the Covid-19 Satpam Task Force in Buleleng was very important in assisting the tasks of the Buleleng Covid-19 Task Force in supervising the implementation of Prokes discipline. Security guards are officers who directly come into contact with the community and employees in the work environment as the frontline. Through this opportunity, Deputy Regent Sutjidra hoped that the security guard who was formed as the Covid-19 Task Force could carry out their duties as well as possible.

Meanwhile, AKBP Andrian admitted that the establishment of the Covid-19 Satpam Task Force at PLTU Celukan Bawang is a pilot project or a pilot project in maximizing the implementation of the Prokes for employees and the public or guests who come to the office. "We hope that the Satpam Satgas will be able to set a good example, dare to reprimand if they don't comply with the Prokes and are required to use the PeduliLindung application," he hoped.

He added that the formation of the Covid-19 Satpam Task Force will later continue to other places, so that supervision of Prokes discipline, especially in their respective work environments, is truly effective. “The pilot project is here first, later if there is more, maybe where we will do something like that too. It is hoped that later everything can be done," concluded AKBP Andrian.


 OTG is still a concern, isoters are mandatory and still maintained

Even though it has entered PPKM Level 3 with several reduced restrictions on community activities, the Buleleng Regency Covid-19 Task Force (Satgas) continues to pay attention to People Without Symptoms (OTG) in Buleleng Regency by continuing to carry out centralized isolation (Isoter), said the Coordinator. The Data and Information Sector of the Buleleng Regency Covid-19 Handling Task Force, Ketut Suwarmawan through his press release on Sunday, (26/9).

Furthermore, Suwarmawan said this step was to minimize the spread of Covid-19 caused by OTG. Therefore, the implementation of Isoter is still carried out in addition to the treatment of asymptomatic patients.

Meanwhile, regarding the development of the handling of Covid-19 in Buleleng Regency, there was a new confirmation of 1 person, namely from the Busungbiu District. While there were 7 people recovered, namely Buleleng District 5 people and Busungbiu District 1 person.

Cumulatively, in Buleleng Regency there were 10,362 confirmed cases with details of recovering 9,792 people, 523 people dying, and 47 people being treated.


The Buleleng Covid-19 Task Force Continues to Monitor Immigrants

Overcoming the spread of Covid-19 in Buleleng Regency. The Buleleng Covid-19 Task Force continues to closely monitor residents who come from outside Buleleng both land and sea. This was conveyed directly by the Coordinator of the Data and Information Sector of the Buleleng Covid-19 Handling Task Force, Ketut Suwarmawan, S.STP., MM in his office, Saturday (25/9).

Furthermore, Ketut Suwarmawan said that last Friday, (9/24), there was supervision of the arrival of the GT ship. 24 KM Who Duga (traditional trade) transporting goods and fish originating from Sepeken Madura on the coast of Kampung Baru Village, Sulawesi Island road.

"A total of 6 people, including the captain, KKM, and crew members, have brought rapid test results from their home areas with negative results," said Suwarmawan, who is also the Head of the Buleleng Regency Kominfosanti Service.

Regarding the release of data on the handling of Covid-19 in Buleleng Regency, the Head of the Suwarmawan District Office conveyed There were 6 people declared cured who came from Banjar District as many as 3 people and 1 person each from Buleleng, Seririt, and Sukasada Districts.

Meanwhile, there are 12 new confirmed cases, 6 people from Buleleng District, 3 people from Sawan District, 2 people from Sukasada District, and 1 person from Tejakula District.

Judging from the data above, the cumulative new confirmation is 10,361 people, with details; recovered to 9,785 people, died as many as 523 people, and are being treated as many as 53 people.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.